Costa Blanca - October 2017
Early autumn is a great time for trail running in the Costa Blanca, with warm (but not hot) weather, long days and of course the usual fabulous mountain scenery.
Terrain is varied from easy wide tracks to superb single track paths and a few rocky section on some runs. You will be running with guides who have run all the trails in the area and so are able to offer you the very best routes.
OCTOBER 7th to 14th 2017 - £550 per person based on two sharing
Accommodation in the beautiful mountain village of Abdet
All food - good home cooking!
Beer, wine, soft drinks.
Snacks and post run treats
Packed lunches & drinks (apart from cafe/bar visits)
Transport to and from runs if required
Expert guiding with routes to suit your ability
Photos/videos of your days in the mountains
Cost £550 per person for the week.
Airport pickup/return £25 each way
Single Room Supplement £70
FLIGHTS - plenty of options flying to Alicante. If you want to extend your stay in abdet you can arrive earlier or later and stay on a self catered or half board basis.
- Stay in a traditional Spanish house in the mountains Stay in a traditional Spanish house in the mountains
- Roof top view over the valley Roof top view over the valley
- Comfortable spacious accommodation Comfortable spacious accommodation
- Amazing trails amidst great scenery Amazing trails amidst great scenery
- Sunrise from the houses Sunrise from the houses
- Bernia traverse Bernia traverse
- Blue skies and warm winds Blue skies and warm winds
- Almond & olive groves Almond & olive groves
- Running the Tancat Gorge Running the Tancat Gorge
- Abdet - A Trail runners paradise Abdet - A Trail runners paradise
- Amazing rock scenery Amazing rock scenery
- Great traverses Great traverses
- A happy team out on a day in the mountains A happy team out on a day in the mountains
- The highest trails in Valencia The highest trails in Valencia
- The Aitana boulder fields The Aitana boulder fields
- Cooling of! Cooling of!