Summits & Ridges
Take up the challenge of the Lake District Peaks
An introduction to running mountain trails in Englands most famous National Park. Stunning mountain scenery that will inspire you. We have selected the best trails to get you running the ridges and summits for a week you will never forget.
- Englands Highest Peak - Scafell via the Corridor Route
- Skiddaw Summit and Circuit
- Highstreet - the Roman Road
- Walna Scar and Coniston Old Man
- Kentmere Horsehoe
- Kirkstone to Glenridding via Red Pike and Fairfield
The holiday is based in the South Lakes and we can offer a range of accommodation & food options.
- The view from Red Screes The view from Red Screes
- On top of the world! On top of the world!
- Highsteet - traverse above the clouds Highsteet - traverse above the clouds
- Discover freedom in the hills Discover freedom in the hills
- Ridge running at its best Ridge running at its best
- Get away from the crowds Get away from the crowds
- There is always time to take in the views There is always time to take in the views
- A classic trail in the Northern Lakes A classic trail in the Northern Lakes
- Red Tarn Red Tarn
- Ullswater Ullswater
- Classic traverse above Ullswater Classic traverse above Ullswater
- On the summits! On the summits!