Lake District Classics
Enjoy the best trail running the Lake District has to offer!
Your trail running holiday includes runs that take in lakeside trails, forest paths, scenic valleys, stunning mountain passes and the best coastal running in the North West of England. Ideal for beginners or runners new to the area. We make use of of ferries on a couple of the runs to complete the journey.
A fullly guided week of trail running in the Lake District National Park.
- Ullswater Traverse (and return by steamer)
- Lake Windermere, Claife Heights & Latterbarrow
- Silverdale & Arnside Coastal Running
- Great Langdale & Tilberthwaite
- The Garburn Pass & Kentmere
- Derwent Water Circuit
- Castlerigg Stone Circle and Skiddaw Traverse
The holiday is based in the South Lakes and we can offer a range of accommodation & food options. All transport is included during the week.
- Perfect running on a summers day Perfect running on a summers day
- Ullswater Traverse Ullswater Traverse
- Return on the steamer Return on the steamer
- A perfect winters day in the Lakes A perfect winters day in the Lakes
- The very best of Lakeland trails The very best of Lakeland trails
- Langdale trail running Langdale trail running
- The Garburn Pass The Garburn Pass
- South Lakes Trails South Lakes Trails